The 4th Annual Retail Bulletin Multichannel Summit 2013
Connecting everything in the new omni-channel world retailing environment:
360° loyalty solutions to maximise sales effectiveness at every customer touchpoint
Wednesday 6th February 2013
Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
Multichannel, Omnichannel – whichever way you look at it, how do retailers catch the new channel-hopping customer and keep them in store or online and most importantly buying within their own brand?
New technologies enabling new consumer touch points like smartphones, Tablets, mobile social media, means customers are now hyper connected. The empowered consumer exhibits a short attention span, a demand for immediate satisfaction, a lack of patience for products that don’t fit their needs, and intolerance for sub-par service. Therefore in order to attract and retain customers, companies need to respond quickly to customer preferences.
So how do you develop new approaches to the customer relationships in a 360 multichannel environment? In many cases this is driving the need for more multi-channel partnerships as a vital enabler.
Moving away from a ‘one size fits all’ multichannel approach towards a more targeted and personalised strategy is vital to create relevance across all customer touchpoints.
There is also the the critical issue of the future of the physical store, its role within the multichannel mix and how it connects with shoppers at the important point of purchase.
Add in the social media opportunities available and you have a potent mix which, if executed correctly, can make the difference between success or failure for today’s and tomorrow’s retailers.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led, one day, low-cost event to find out how to:
- Connect to customers in a unified ‘Always On’ omni-channel world
- Plan for growth and deliver a consistent brand experience
- Build multichannel customer engagement
- Integrate cross channel satisfaction and repeat sales
- Choose the right partnerships to enhance your multi-channel proposition
- Social media vs Instore optimisation: The biggest debate in multichannel retail
- How retailers can gain greater ROI across multichannels using mobile tactics
- Mobile and tablet apps: Build the case for ROI
- Take a fresh look at customer loyalty through traditional multichannel rewards programmes
- Put creativity and innovation at the heart of the retail multichannel master plan
Extracts from the 2012 Multichannel Retailing Summit
This is not an expensive vendor sales pitch led event requiring a number of days out of the office; it’s a one-day, low cost, retailer-focused summit designed to enable you to maximise profits and market share through cost effective, engaging and seamlessly integrated multichannel strategies.
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our multichannel experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions, can you afford not to attend this crucial event?
- Mark Palmer, Founder, Maverick Planet
- Alan White, Chief Executive, N Brown Group plc
- Karen Dracou, Head of Omni Channel development, John Lewis
- Ben Hart, Director of Marketing and eCommerce, Evans Cycles
- Louisa Middleton, Research Manager, Google plc
- David Hathiramani, Co-Founder, A Suit That Fits
- Tom Allason, Founder & CEO, Shutl
- Natasha Toothill, Head of Retailer Engagement, Visa Europe
- Janani Dumbleton, Data Governance and Strategy Senior Consultant, Experian QAS
- Rob Brown, Head of IT, Le Pain Quotidien
- Steve Bridgeman, Chief Merchandising Officer, QVC UK
- Steve Brockway, Research Director, eDigital Research
- Philip Hellyer, Enterprise Architecture Group Lead, Carphone Warehouse Group
- Matt Curry, Head of E-Commerce, Lovehoney.co.uk
- Dr David Hoeflmayr, COO, GRAVIS Germany
- Hayley Meenan-Wilkin, Head of Web Operations, Tesco.com
- David Kohn, Multichannel Director, Snow + Rock
- Bob Skeens, Regional Director – Western Europe, Demandware UK
- Richard Sedley, Director, Seren
The Carphone Warehouse
Pets at Home
The Jewellery Channel
Phones 4 U
High and Mighty
Early Learning Centre